Spectrum of the Institute
To embed external know-how, to include new findings from research and science in the planning reality and to assess one’s own already existing solution approaches. These are the most frequent reasons for the collaboration with the Transport and Spatial Planning Institute.
The wide-ranging experience of the Institute’s professors, the staff members as well as the various cooperation partners, enables the Institute to offer a broad spectrum of services. This is in particular:
- fundamental research in the fields of mobility, transport and spatial planning
- contract research for complex problems with focus on the realisation of the projects
- development of concepts for local, regional and national problems
- accompaniment of the realisation of concepts and the implementation of innovative solutions
- method consultancy, cooperation- and project management
- transfer of know-how and educational work through the organisation and arrangement of workshops and conferences.