Information and communication, strategy and concept, organisation and implementation. These are just a few of the keywords that characterise the area of University Communications.
Our main tasks include supporting the University Administration in implementing strategic goals, event organisation and the design of media. We act as an interface between the University and the public, striving, in close contact with the student body, University staff, business and the region, to maintain and further extend the position of our University.
A short overview of our tasks:
- Event organisation
- Press and public relations work for the University
- Support of University faculties
- Provision of experts as contact persons for the media
- Issuing of publications
- Coordination and carrying out of University marketing
- Introduction and monitoring of the Corporate Design